Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My First Cardiff Film!

2nd November 2009
10:57 pm
The matchbox

I saw my first film in Cardiff today!! Its been exactly a month and a half and it went by without me giving a single film a second glance! Of all the idiots in the world. Anyway, I saw Le fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain today, a french film by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. At the Graduate Centre. And I loved it.

Happy film about a girl (Audrey Tautou) who'd determined to make life happy for others. She makes miracles happen, by just living for others. It made me so warm and nice inside. Feel like a happiness machine. I consume films. I should watch them more often.

Irregularity being the order of the day, I am going off to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Goli! I love Amelie! They have her red bedroom big poster at Big Chill. Watch and enjoy :)
    shreya

    ReplyDelete